How To Get Wi-Fi Facilities In Hospitals
Wi-Fi deployment for a reliable connectivity in every corner of property could be challenging at times. Following is a set of Rules for Successful Wi-Fi –
• Fast and reliable back-end Internet Connection. Choose your speed and bandwidth based on number of expected guests during peak load.
• RF plan and access point deployment for connectivity throughout property. A properly done deployment prevent connection drop and speed variations.
• Multiple internet lease lines for backup and load balancing which is essential. Degraded internet speed is far better than no internet.
• Integration with PMS for easy access. Guest do not need to provide their email id’s or phone numbers. Everything will be pulled up from existing information provided at the time of check in from PMS
• Proper management of speed to each device. Do not let 1 person grab all available bandwidth but distribute equally among all connected devices.
• Reporting on usage pattern and individual consumption. Analytics like average data consumption trends of average peak usage provide hotels useful insights and plan their capacity further.
Wi-Fi deployment is a field which needs deep understanding of technology and domain expertise. At Kloudyy, we have invested a lot to invent a standardized and reliable Wi-Fi implementation.
Do let us know, if you need help and our team of experts will be there to guide you towards an awesome guest Wi-Fi experience.